When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

going private

going private...

this blog is for me to document what I am feeling and thinking.
NOT for someone to judge what is right, comment, and tell others in my life how they should be reacting based ONLY on my side of the story.

I am done censoring for others. This is my journal.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

So sorry you had to do this, but good for you for taking the steps to give yourself an outlet. Thanks for including me. I'm praying for you. Love and dimes!

Melissa said...

Hey, you do what you need to do. You are not the first to go private for this reason and you won't be the last. Like I told you I had to quit blogging for the same reasons and disconnected the comments for the same reason. Had to remember who I was writing the blog for and that is ME. Thanks for letting me read your blog. You know I'm here for you.

Take care,
Melissa