When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Trust

Trust (noun).
Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.



Trust, is not something that I tend to do easily. So, when I get "screwed" by someone that I trusted. With me, my personal story, my house, my feelings, whatever. I tend to get all closed back up again. Did I share too much? Did I give them ammo? Or just to have stuff taken from my home. Then to be blamed...that just sucks... It has been a reoccuring theme here lately and I feel like I am getting hit from all sides. On all kinds of random fronts. I am tired.

I can't vent as much as I would like to here. I am not sure who is reading this blog anymore. But it is possible...so I just need to be careful.

Maybe more later.

Peace!



5 comments:

shelby family said...

i am with you!
grace and peace, friend and sister

Calyx Meredith said...

Oh - it sucks that your own blog may not be safe space for you to vent! Hope you are able to find the few you can fully trust. Peace to you.

Sheri said...

I sincerely hope that things get better and that it wasn't me. Love and dimes!

Mary Eggers said...

Many hugs to you my friend!!!!!

RBR said...

Just thinking about you and hope you are well

*smooches*