When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Another background

I think I like this one better.

What do you think?

Busy weekend - My oldest is playing in the fourth grade football city championships. Should be fun!

Hope all is well.

Pray for Micheal Hennessy and his quest to Tri for Trisomy. He is needing funds to break the world record and get additional attention drawn to the various Trisomys.
Check out his site at ironmanforkids.com

Peace!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LP -

I like this background and will be saying prayers for Michael Hennessey. Hope the football championship goes great!

KFozz

KrissyGo! said...

I'm digging your new background -- I think changing one's blog background might be the equivalent of women getting drastic haircuts. :D

M said...

me likey!!! good luck at th game!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, I like it!
Thanks for the prayers--God's will be done!

Melissa said...

I like this one WAY better.

Let us know how the big game goes.

Melissa

RBR said...

Oh, blue and green are my favorite! I have been reading on Google reader so I missed the other background trial, but I do like this one.

Have a great weekend!

Sheri said...

Like the template...makes me want to change mine. Enjoy tomorrow! I'm back home again! Love and dimes.

Unknown said...

i like the background. nice!

Mary Sunshine said...

The blue and green are very peaceful! I like it!