Have you heard the song by Switchfoot "More Than Fine"?
I am finding a lot of connection to it right now...so I thought I would share the lyrics. (I have been trying to get the video to down load from Youtube but it is not working). Maybe I will be able to get it to load into my sidebar. If so...check it out there. The words just seem to fit - today and yesterday as I try to get my act together. Yes, I did say Try...I have not been successfull at all. So, next meal and next hour are all new. And I want to be "more than fine and more than just OK". I want to be awesome.
More Than Fine
When I wake in the morning,
I want to blow into pieces.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
When I'm up with the sunrise
I want more than just blue skies.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not giving up now.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not backing down.
More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.
When I'm lit with the sunrise.
I want more than just a good time.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not giving up now.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not selling out.
More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.
More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.
More than oceans away from the dawn.
More than oceans away from the dawn.
More than oceans away from who we are
More than oceans, more than oceans, yeah.
More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.
More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.
Peace!
4 comments:
perfect timing! thank you!
Now I am going to go and download the song! I promise to get our board get up tonight!! Seriously...I will! :) Embrace the day!
I know that song - have it on my ipod. Gread lyrics. :-)
What a great song! Just what the "Yes-You-Really-Like-Tri-and-Everything-Else-You-Have-To-Do" doctor ordered.
Post a Comment