When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Friday, February 25, 2011

New Day

I am back in the saddle again.  I know, I know.  I just looked back at the last two posts from last year (!) I said the same thing. BUT this time I am going to use this blog - which no one reads anymore - as my way of keeping on track.  I have GOT to find a way to stay motivated.  I am signed up for Ironman Wisconsin 2011, I am going to finish.  No more of the crap that happening in Tempe.  So.  This blog is it.  My way of documenting what I am doing to move myself to the start line, through the day right to the finish.

Peace!

1 comment:

momo said...

i'm still reading! :)

go mom go, to imwi and beyond!