Stop reading blogs...
GO VOTE!!
Life is good. Take the chance you have today to voice your opinion!
I had a wonderful run this morning, just 3 miles but NO Halloween candy and I did not have pizza at the football party last night. I had salad and it rocked! Not to mention I felt much better about myself for making a smart choice. Food is Fuel...Food is Fuel...Food is Fuel.
GO VOTE!!
Life is good. Take the chance you have today to voice your opinion!
I had a wonderful run this morning, just 3 miles but NO Halloween candy and I did not have pizza at the football party last night. I had salad and it rocked! Not to mention I felt much better about myself for making a smart choice. Food is Fuel...Food is Fuel...Food is Fuel.
** Edit **
I got my sticker... Do you have yours?

Peace!
4 comments:
walk to the precinct if possible ... there is NO parking:)
I will be heading over after our DR appointment if you want to wait for me ....
4:30 ish
Voted this morning, and my oldest son is excited he can vote this year!!
Great job on your choices, Laura :)
Hey, good job on the run and the non-candy!
if you go to starbucks and tell them that you voted you'll get a free coffee. Go vote and go get a coffee. Can life get any better than that?
Post a Comment