Have you heard it before?
It takes 21 days to create a new habit. When I used to do marketing that was always my catch phrase for my customers to get used to the computer programs I wanted them to use. Anyway, that is what I am going to do starting Dec 1.
A Monday.
It is always good to start on a Monday, right?
So this time. My habit. Run or bike everyday...for 21 days or longer.
I will be back.on.the.bus or something like that.
December 1 I have another thing going on. I will post about it tomorrow.
So, you want to join me -- 21 days to a new habit. You can pick whatever you like. No sweets, more fruits and veggies, 30 minutes of excercise. Read a book. The sky is the limit.
What habit do you want to add?
Peace!
ps...I need more friends on facebook. Come find me there Laura Diehl Phillips
6 comments:
Heck yeah, Laura! You can totally do that! Stick with it for 25 days and it'll be like a Christmas gift to yourself!
Just stopping by to tell you I am grateful you are in my world and for all the positive energy you send out to those around you (virtual or otherwise).
Happy Thanksgiving!
I will join you. I want to stop biting my nails. We can do it, yes we can!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
heh mommymeepa, Me too--no more nail biters unite!!--Let's get together and have a nail painting party:)
Blessed Thanksgiving everyone!!
I'm in....30 min of exercise for me! I've been so busy and lazy lately and I'm going to need it after this day of gluttony!
I am in for 21 days of running/elliptical/or water running--at least 30 minutes a day.
I forgot to post, but today is Day 4 for me. I'm tracking all of my food and staying within my calorie limit for the day. I'm starting to get over the hump of craving all the sugar and I'm really excited! So, thanks for the idea!!
Post a Comment