When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eliot

So, did you happen to watch Oprah yesterday? She featured miraculous children. One of those children was Eliot. A Trisomy 18 baby. His story was in the video 99 balloons... please watch.

99 Balloons


May you all remember to hug you kids today (or your nieces and nephews). Each day is special and you can only take it one day at a time.
Today I choose to be happy.
Today I choose to be awesome.
I am more than fine! :)

Peace!

1 comment:

RBR said...

You are such a good, kind, caring person. I know that sounds so... I don't know, weird, to say in a comment, but it is what went through my head as I caught on your most recent posts and if you haven't heard it in a while you should. So there you have it.I hope your cold is all better!

Keep on, keeping on.