When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quote

"Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do."

-Pope John XXIII (November 25, 1881-June 3, 1963).

This quote is perfect for me today. Right where I am. There are so many things that are still possible. I need to remember those opportunities...NOT the things I "missed" this year.

Here's to moving forward, with a smile, and looking at those dreams!

Peace!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Have a great day! Love and dimes!

Melissa said...

Great quote. I might have to post that on my blog as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I already have bookmarked your sister's blog and am reading it on a regular basis. You are all in my prayers.

Much love,
Melissa