When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Auntie...

I am an aunt again. :)

My youngest sister had a boy yesterday (In case you are confused -- I have two sisters both of which are younger then me -- this is not the same sister I have been writing about recently). They did not know what they were having so were very surprised to hear "Its a boy!". You see 2 years ago...they had twins...girls!! :) So they were really expecting to hear they had another girl.

All is well. He is a cutie already.

Peace!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ahhhhh!! Congrats to your other sis. What's his name?