My littlest P and I are going on a trip tomorrow. We are heading out to Portland, Oregon to visit my Grandmother. She turned 93 last month and it is going to be wonderful. My Mom is going with us so we will have 4 generations of us all together. We will be there through Sunday so unless my Aunt has her laptop with her I will not be posting. We will be doing all the touristy things. Going to Multnomah Falls, the coast, and up to Mt. Hood. I cannot wait. I was there as a child but have not been back since, it will be wonderful to visit with relatives there (some of which I have not ever met) and to spend time sightseeing. I promise to take LOTS of pictures. Should be wonderful!
I have not been training. I came up with some kind of flu bug that was really yucky! No details are needed. It just plain sucked. So I had ONE whole run last week. Hopefully, while in Oregon I will be able to run, Mom thought it should work out as Grandma is a late riser. If nothing else I will be able to go hiking somewhat with my Aunt, she is really cool, she leads kids on Outward Bound expeditions during summer vacations and spent several years living in Alaska! Anyway, it is what it is and if I cannot run -- life will continue.
So, there you go. I may be able to post one last time before I head out tomorrow. So for now..
PEACE!
4 comments:
Have a good time and enjoy the time with just one little one! Love and dimes!
Have fun -- I've been to Portland once and loved it - great place to run/bike/swim...
Have a fantastic holiday!!!
YAY! Have a great time!!
Post a Comment