When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Friday, May 04, 2007

This Weekend...


Well, this is the first really big weekend of training...


I am running the Mini Marathon on Saturday (with 35,000 of my closest friends - it is the largest half marathon in the US) and I still have to ride another 1:15. The training program calls for me to ride immediately after the run but that is not going to happen. The boys have baseball and I have to make it from downtown to the games. So, I will ride later on in the day. Probably inside on the trainer, it is supposed to rain and possibly storm. Which is not bad for running in but not for riding...


Sunday, I am scheduled to ride for 3:30 hours and run for 50 minutes immediately after the ride.


Should be a character builder! I am actually looking forward to it!


Peace!

LP


2 comments:

Iron Pol said...

Big weekends are deposits into your Ironman account. All withdrawals plus interest to be made on August 26th.

And don't worry, you aren't the only one flexing schedules to fit into the rest of life.

Tracy said...

I hope your race was great! This is one of the coolest half marys ever :)