When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Candy...

Ugh! I think that I am going to have to make it disappear out of the house. I just do not have the discipline to not eat it. I did great on Halloween night but the next day, and the next...not so good!

Training -
Saturday 6 miles
Sunday bike ride with the family
Today, run and swim.

Weight 182.4 -- TTOTM

Creating Hope...I know that is pretty random right now, just an idea. I am going to work on it.

1 comment:

Iron Pol said...

Go for the candy corn. Piece for piece, it is best for you. Something like 26 to get 150 calories. That's a lot by comparison to others.

See that clock is still being problematic.