When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fox??

So, the local Fox station contacted me. They want to follow my journey of training and becoming an Ironman (woman). I called back but I am not completely sold on having this whole process on tape. I guess if nothing else I will be able to hold myself accountable by having to stay on task.

They are going to get back in touch in a couple of weeks and they want to interview and tape the "first" day of training. I am scheduled to begin my "program" on December 18th. It is a swim/run day. So...I guess they could film me in a bathing suit! Nothing like a little motivation to drop a few (or a lot) of pounds!

I don't know...

Secondly,
I am going to take the Coach Ricci challenge and swim everyday (or at minimum of 6 days a week) for the month of December. I know that running is my weakness but I can't run everyday I will end up hurting myself! Perhaps I could challenge myself to not miss any of the run workouts on my schedule!

Third, I am committing to myself to update this blog -- daily.

Peace!

No comments: