When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

starting back up

I have started running again.

A really good friend asked me to do a half marathon with her in October. I have signed up ... at this point I don't know if she has but I am in. I have been running the last two weeks, made it about 3 miles at a time.The cardio level I have right now is pretty low but I don't have any joint (ankle) pain and I am really excited.

I do have a lot of weight to get off. I have gained so much since Ironman 2007. I MUST get it off if I am going to seriously enter one of the November 2010 races. So. The request to run in October came at just the right time.

A blessing really.

So. once again here I am at the beginning. But this time...I know I can do it.

No comments: