Go! Mom! Go! is what my kids yell during races, with 4 kids and a husband...today we are going crazy. You want to come along? The more the merrier! Welcome aboard! Goal - Ironman Wisconsin 2011
When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Just a short post.
My sister just called. Her amnio levels have increased. The don't need to see her again until next Monday!
God is good all the time All the time God is good.
Will keep praying for Jeremy, your sis and her hubby.
Day 10 and haven't bit my nails for the last 9 days. Day 1 was hard. I just keep painting them and when I want to bite them I just pick the nail polish off. Wahooooo and great job on getting up and riding your bike on your trainer.
2 comments:
God is good all the time
All the time God is good.
Will keep praying for Jeremy, your sis and her hubby.
Day 10 and haven't bit my nails for the last 9 days. Day 1 was hard. I just keep painting them and when I want to bite them I just pick the nail polish off. Wahooooo and great job on getting up and riding your bike on your trainer.
Here's to us.
That is great news. I will keep your family in my thoughts.
Welcome back to the bus! Good job getting done. On the trainer no less! That is hard core status I HATE that darn thing!
Post a Comment