When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Day Four

What a blessing...
really.

I am so glad that I committed to doing this each day, otherwise I would have slept in again. I would not have rolled out of bed at 5:00 am and rode my bike. I wanted to keep sleeping but because of this blog and me laying it all out here. I got up. I am blessed.

Thanks everyone.
I hope that you are all having success in your habit changes. Be they what they may.

Peace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like being accountable to make you do something! Good for you..

kodiacbear said...

Great to "see" you out there!!

Duane said...

Good job!

Melissa said...

Today is Saturday so that makes it day six and I haven't bitten one nail. Thanks for the challenge. I'm so proud of myself. Keep up the great work!!!

RBR said...

You are so "back on the bus"!! Great job getting it done and inspiring us all along the way!