I had been thinking alot about this blog. I think it is coming time to update it, the template...etc.
I want to keep Go Mom Go, but it is time for a change.
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We have family coming into town, football and baseball games, and YES I will run this weekend.
I was able to run yesterday. I did not log my food though. I think that is going to have to start officially on Monday. I have been very aware of each bit of food though, thinking through whether or not it will help me. Once again asking myself...will this make me faster/thinner/stronger?
Have a good one!
Peace!
4 comments:
Hey Laura -
I found some fun ideas on this website (thanks to Javamom)...
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39
There are some cute blog background templates, etc.
Hope your weekend goes well :-)
Have a great weekend! I'll start food journaling with you on Monday! I also was wondering if I should set up a yahoo board or something. Krissy wants to make some positive changes as well. Let me know, and I'll set it up for us. Enjoy the time with family and friends this weekend!
Tri mom, if you set something up like that I would love to join if you'll have me. I could use the encouragement too.
Go mom go, Been logging my food, but not liking what I am seeing yesterday and today. Too much snacking. UGH!!
Going to weight watchers tomorrow. Haven't been in like a month. We'll see. UGH!!
At least I'm back on track. Thanks again for all your encouragement.
Melissa
When I decided to sign up for CDA and completed my second marathon I treated myself with a banner from Runner Susan's site.
She is REALLY nice, helpful and creative. She did everything I wanted!
Cindy and Misty (Athena Diaries) templates are ADORABLE as well!
Post a Comment