When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen .... There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dreams

1. Raise my children to be confident, capable, and know they are loved

2. Be the best wife that I can be

3. Do each Ironman race in the US

4. Qualify for Kona

5. Travel to Italy and see everything possible. I would like to have my bike or rent one and ride through Tuscany

6. Mass with the Pope in the Vatican

7. Travel to France and ride the Tour de France course (part of it at least)

8. Take my children "out west" and visit all of the National and State parks, especially see the sunrise over the Grand Canyon

9. Travel the Caribbean on a boat (not a cruise ship)

10. Climb Mt Hood

11. Visit Washington DC and see all possible memorials

12. Sit in the front row of a U2 concert

13. Hike the Appalachian Trail

14. Work on a Habitat for Humanity house

15. Go to Costa Rica for a Eco Tour

16. Learn to surf

17. Learn Spanish (again)

18. Eat Sushi in Japan

19. Ride my bike across the US

20. Take my kids and husband to Portland OR to see my grandmother

21. Learn to Rollerblade

22. Go XC skiing with my Dad -- somewhere where HE wants to go

23. Go on a Girls weekend or week with my Mom and my 2 sisters -- somewhere warm and with a spa -- make it an annual trip

24. Give my husband the trip of his dreams...skiing. I would have to learn to downhill ski

25. Visit my Dad's best friend in New Zealand

26. Cruise the Panama Canal

27. Hike in Yosemite

28. Go to Alaska

29. Do an Outward Bound trip with my Aunt Lauri

30. See the Incan Ruins in the Andes Mountains

.......... more next time...

Later!

6 comments:

M said...

That's quite a list - got me thinking about what I would put on my own...

Born To Endure said...

That's a fantastic list..please do me a favour..don't wait to follow your dreams..:-)

Team Brazo said...

To me that is what life is all about -- Dreams. I keep adding them as I go -- never ending supply.

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I'm inspired to make one of my own now...thanks for sharing yours :)

~Robyn~ said...

Can I go on all your dreams..as well as mine?!

Tri-Dummy said...

Those sound good to me! I'll join you for a couple...the alaska one, panama canal...