How many times do you worry, wonder, spend time thinking about whether or not YOU can do something? Let it go.
Ironman has taught me that if you plan (dream), follow your plan (dream) as closely as possible, and remain dedicated to it and yourself...YOU can do anything.
I am NOT special. I have always been an athlete and I know that I can push myself. But so can you. You are an athlete on whatever level you are currently on...and it is OK to be there.
Make a plan -- where do you want to be tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year? Plan (dream), ask questions and find the answers, have confidence in your dream, and most importantly have courage to do something for YOURSELF! If you are not happy how can anyone around you be happy?
{Mark 9:22} But Jesus said to him, “If you are able to believe: all things are possible to one who believes.”
-- Later!!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Laura, on becoming Iron :-) I just finished reading your race report. Luved every minute of it. You wasted no time beginning the process for the next one, did ya? LOL. Triathlon has a way of both boosting our confidence and solidifying our humbleness, attributes to be admired in every child of God :-)
Post a Comment